- Guild IDs: We use this to store configuration settings for modules which require data to be stored.
- User IDs: We use this to store configuration settings for users for features such as profile settings and command usage.
- Channel IDs: These are not logged by default and will only be logged when a user sets a channel for a bot feature (e.g Giveaways).
- Role IDs: These are not logged by default and will only be logged when a user sets a role for a bot feature (e.g ModRole, AdminRole, Sticky Roles).
- Message IDs: These are not logged by default and will only be logged when starboard is turned on, starboard requires this to function correctly.
- Command Usage: We log the number of times you use commands on the bot, this is for the displays on Profiles and the leaderboard
- Messages: We do not save message content, however message content is processed so features such as the starboard can function.
Why/How data is stored
- The information is stored in order to provide you with badges and allow the bot to function correctly, Most features require some form of data storage.
- All data is only stored for as long as we need it, For example, giveaways data will only be stored whilst the giveaway is active
- All data is stored in a secure database and is not accessible by anyone that does not have direct access to the bot's server
- User-related data is automatically deleted after 6 months of a user not being in any servers with the bot
Access to data
- Command usage is visible through the -leaderboard command, however this only shows the users name
- Data stored for user settings is only visible by the user who stored it (when interacting with related commands)
- Data stored for guild settings is only visible by users on that guild which have access to manage the bot
- Only data that is necessary will be shown on the bot, everything else remains private
- We use openweathermap.org for weather data
(-temp), no personal information is shared.
Removal and Contact
- If you would like to remove your data, you can Join the Support Server and send a message to ApolloTheSnek#0427
- If you have any questions or concerns about the bot, you can Join the Support Server and send a message to ApolloTheSnek#0427
- For an alternative method of contact, you can send an email to [email protected]