- Guild IDs: We use this to store configuration settings for modules which require data to be stored.
- User IDs: We use this to store configuration settings for users for features such as profile settings and command usage.
- Channel IDs: These are not logged by default and will only be logged when a user sets a channel for a bot feature (e.g Giveaways).
- Role IDs: These are not logged by default and will only be logged when a user sets a role for a bot feature (e.g ModRole, AdminRole, Sticky Roles).
- Command Usage: We log the number of times you use commands on the bot, this is for the displays on Profiles and the leaderboard
Why data is stored
- The information is stored in order to provide you with badges and allow the bot to function correctly, Most features require some form of data storage.
- All data is only stored for as long as we need it, For example, giveaways data will only be stored whilst the giveaway is active
Access to data
- Command usage is visible through the -leaderboard command, however this only shows the users name
- Data stored for user settings is only visible by the user who stored it (when interacting with related commands)
- Data stored for guild settings is only visible by users on that guild which have access to manage the bot
- Only data that is necessary will be shown, any other data is only accessible by the bot owners
- We use openweathermap.org for weather data
(-temp), no personal information is shared.